Whether you’re looking to get involved in a small or a big way, as an individual or an organization- we have many options for you to join our end sexual violence movement and affect an incredible impact in the world.
SAFARI WITH WOUNDED HEALERS
Do you love to travel? Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Then, you can see our projects firsthand in Kenya on our all-inclusive “Tembea” Kenya trips.
JOIN THE PENDO FAMILY
Pendo means Love. Spread the love with us by committing to yearly recurring donations to cover the monthly costs of running the programs and further enable Wounded Healers Impact to grow.
SEA OF CHANGE
We ship new and gently used children’s clothes, school supplies, computers, books, etc., to our children in our shelter located in Kenya. Email us for more information.
INTERN WITH WOUNDED HEALERS
We are always looking for motivated students who want to gain nonprofit work experience and help us grow our impact. Reach out today to learn more.
MORE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Be an integral part of our stories by becoming a donor.
- Host a gathering of friends to screen our films, lead a discussion, or hear our girls’ stories.
- Donate your birthday or graduation by raising funds for Wounded Healers
- Advocate for hope through prayer and financial support.
- Invite a Wounded Healers representative to speak at your church or conference
- Become a church partner and help strengthen our impact
- Sponsor a project or dream in your church’s name
Schools & Universities
- Fundraise in support of students in Kenya
- Volunteer for our organization both in Kenya & USA
- Invite a Wounded Healers representative to speak at your conference, event, chapel, or classroom
- Host a screening of our films and lead a discussion on women’s empowerment
- Sponsor a project or dream in your school’s name
- Host a fundraiser and invite a Wounded Healers representative to share our stories with your corporation
- Fund our ongoing organizational activities to sustain the long-term impact
- Donate your time and services, providing advice and connections to help us achieve our dreams
- Sponsor a project or dream in your corporation’s name
- Invite us to submit a request for proposals
Become a Social Ambassador
WHI invites you to spread our message. You can amplify our story on social media and share why you believe in the mission of WHI. This is a simple way to support and get involved with our work.
Dedicate 5 minutes weekly on social media explaining who we are and what we do. Start by following or subscribing to our social media accounts; we look forward to you joining the conversation!
Raise Funds to support Girls and their future and help us ensure every girl can grow up strong, innovative, and bold.
Start a fundraising campaign.
- Choose a campaign and set a goal; Fundraise for your birthday, run a race, bike your city, and get your company and friends involved. The possibilities are many. Make sure to set a goal, how much you plan to raise, and how much time.
- Show people your support-Be the first to donate to your fundraising page.
- Engage your community- tell people across social media about your fundraising campaign
- Start an Email Campaign
- Share progress with your community. Provide incentives to help reach the goal.
- Partner with local businesses or online groups
Give us a space in your business to put a donation box.